1. Ugg Boots: Every cozy girl’s top must have… I have lived in mine since college and have no plan of stopping anytime soon
2.Faux Fur Thow: No cozy night at home is complete without a soft and cozy throw..added bonus that it is chic and pretty
3. Sunnies: These Jacyln Hill collab sunnies from Quay are so good!
5. Cozy Socks
6. Slip Pillow case covers: This is something I totally struggled with splurging for myself, so it would make a perfect gift for you someone who might not splurge on themselves
10. Sherpa Pullover: Fave purchase of winter…it is the softest sherpa and a must have in every closet
11. Leopard Slippers
12. Ugg Slippers
13. Quay Sunnies
16. Beanie hat
8. Sorel boots
- Foreo Facial Cleanser // Good Facial cleansers are a bit spendy, so it is a perfect gift to give for a woman who might not spend the extra money on her self. I bought this one back in July during the sale & am happy I made the splurge!
2. This throw is so cozy + chic!
3. Eye + Face Roller // A girl’s best friend… made of rose quartz, it helps with morning puffiness, fine lines, wrinkles & boosts collagen!
5. Tula Starter Kit // A skin care line that is toxin free, gluten free & free of other chemicals & works?? YES PLEASE!
7. Eye Mask //
8. Barefoot Dreams Blanket // AKA the softest blanket on the planet // Slurge Worthy!
9. Girl, Wash Your Face // Motivational read good for any woman of any age! Loved this book & cannot recommend it enough!
10. Drink Frother // Such a fun, inexpensive gift for anyone who likes to make hot drinks at home
11. Bamboo Wash Cloths // Soft+ Organic //
12. Girl Stop Apologizing // Have a girl in your life who read Girl, Wash Your Face & loved it? Gift her with a PRE ORDER of Rachel’s newest book coming out in March // It will sure to be a sweet & thoughtful surprise to any Hollis loving lady!